Students enjoy the nutritious, cater-prepared meals that include a hot entree, one or two sides (at least one of which is a fruit or vegetable), and a carton of milk. Lunches must be ordered by the 25th of the preceding month so that our caterer has time to plan and prepare accordingly.
Note: Our caterer is 100% nut and peanut free!!
To order lunch(es) online...
- Go to OptionC.com and log into your child's account. (If you want to order for more than one child, complete their order forms separately.)
- From the menu, choose OFFICE >> LUNCH ORDERS.
- Complete the order form accordingly. (You'll notice a convenient "Change all to" option in the first column that helps you auto-fill all the days of the month with your selections in the first row.)
- Your total cost displays on the bottom left of the screen. This is the amount to send into school in an envelope marked with the student's (or students') name(s) and "LUNCH". Checks should be made payable to St. Bernard School.
- Click the "Place Order" button when you have finished placing orders for that student.
To order lunch(es) on paper...
- Use the form that is sent home each month in a Wednesday folder.
- Return the completed form and your payment to school in an envelope marked with the student's (or students') name(s) and "LUNCH". Checks should be made payable to St. Bernard School.