The annual cost to educate a student at St. Bernard is $4,430. Families who are not eligible for the parish grant pay that full amount per student (plus the per student technology fee).
For families who are eligible for the parish grant, the parish covers 34-40% of the cost. As such, the out-of-pocket cost for a family with...
- 1 student in grades 1-8 is $2,924 + $200 technology fee
- 2 students in grades 1-8 is $5,582 + $200 technology fee per student
- 3 students in grades 1-8 is $7,974 + $200 technology fee per student
- A non-refundable $100 fee (per family) is required at registration, but is applied toward the balance of tuition.
- Fees for classroom materials, field trips, etc. will vary by grade.
If you intend to pay in full, inform the Business Manager by April 1, 2015. "Pay in full" includes a 5% discount and must be paid by May 8, 2015 through FACTS tuition management.
If you intend to pay in installments, you will need to establish an online account with FACTS tuition management.
Our parish believes that all students should be afforded a Catholic Education. Financial aid may be available.
If you have questions, contact Mr. Robinson, Parish Business Manager, at 353.4207.
Eligibility for Parish Tuition Grant
At the time of registration, parent(s)/guardian(s) must meet the following criteria to receive a Parish Tuition Grant:
- At least one of the parents/guardians must be baptized Catholic and registered in the parish. To be "registered in the parish" means that an updated registration census form is on file at the parish office and the family uses the collection envelopes.
- To meet "eligible family" status, one parent/guardian must regularly worship at St. Bernard Parish, meaning at least 30 Sundays per year.
- The parent(s)/guardian(s) must see that the student(s) observe the obligation of attending Mass on Sundays and Holy Days.
- All registration and tuition payment deadlines must be met. If a deadline cannot be met by the family, the family must contact the parish Business Manager to discuss and establish a new and reasonable payment plan before any deadline is reached.
- The parent(s)/guardian(s) must assist in parish fundraising events that benefit the school.
These notes are only a summary of the Financial Policy; contact the Parish
to review the full document.